Why Should You Exhibit at ICCE 2018?
- Increase awareness of your brand
- Showcase new products and technical support
- Meet with key clients and business partners
- Build new relationships
- Keep up on industry trends
To discuss exhibiting opportunities, please contact Drew Caracciolo at 703-295-6087.
Download the Prospectus for more detailed information.
Ready to sign up? Download the Exhibitor Contract and return to [email protected]
Here’s what you gain as an exhibitor offering your specialized expertise and products to help coastal engineers produce projects for a sustainable future:
- 2 full registrations, which permits the registrants access to all conference sessions and functions.
- 26 hours of open Exhibit Hall time with conference attendees
- Exposure at all events in the Exhibit Hall
- Sunday Ice Breaker Welcome Reception
- Tuesday lunch
- Thursday lunch
- All morning and afternoon breaks
- Recognition in the following (subject to print deadlines):
- Preliminary Program – 50% deposit paid by (January 22, 2018)
- Final Program – Full payment received by (June 29, 2018)
- 25-word product description of your organization or products.
- Conference Mobile Application
- Conference website will include name and hotlink dependent on full payment being received by deadline.
- A pre- and post- ICCE 2018 Conference attendee list, provided signed list agreement and full payment is received. To protect the privacy of conference registrants, the list contains only the names and mailing addresses of each registered attendee. Email addresses are not included per the request of ASCE members.
10’ x 10’ booth includes:
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 6' skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 1 trash can
- 2 complimentary full conference registrations
Booth price – $3,295 for a 10’ x 10’ booth
To discuss sponsorship and/or exhibiting opportunities, please contact Drew Caracciolo at 703-295-6087.